My particular specialty has always been Buyer Agency: representing your best interests from your first phone call to the closing table. My focus is to help you:
- View every property that matches your criteria in your price range;
- Weigh the pros and cons of the different properties that look like they will work for you;
- Decide on a fair price and terms for your offer. We analyze the market, see what comparable properties have sold for, how your desired property fits into the picture, then build your offer around your goal.
Once you have your desired property under contract, my job is to walk with you through each step from contract to closing, making sure you meet your contractual obligations in a timely manner. This includes:
- Property inspections: who, what, when, where
- Financing options: there are usually several deadlines in here and we’ll keep them sorted out!
- Keep on top of your obligations with regard to title insurance, property insurance, survey, closing costs/agent.
- Once your property is closed, if you are new to the area, I’m there to help you navigate new waters!
Buying property is stressful, but we strive to keep that to a minimum, doing our best to enjoy the journey, while keeping our eyes on your prize.
If this sounds like a good plan to you, contact me anytime. You’ll find my phone number and email address at the top of every page.
I look forward to working with you!